TKL Research, a clinical research organization (CRO), has selected Medidata CTMS™, a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) clinical trial management system offered by Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO), as part of an initiative to expand its clinical trial operations. As TKL’s operations accelerate, delivering on its reputation for rapid study startup times and first-rate patient enrollment practices will become increasingly complex. Medidata CTMS allows TKL to identify sites that can rapidly enroll the right patients by measuring actual recruitment milestones against site-forecasted times. To meet the growing needs of TKL’s multisystem, multi-trial operations, the study metrics captured by Medidata CTMS are being used to evaluate resource deployment and streamline processes—from site selection to site payment.
TKL’s CTMS selection process was spearheaded by Kevin Vernarec, Vice President of Operational Excellence, whose refined approach to clinical operations and management has been shaped by more than 26 years of experience at leading pharmaceutical and CRO companies. With an eye towards creating greater cross-trial efficiency—a key element of TKL Research’s strategy to scale its business—Vernarec and the company’s management team selected Medidata CTMS based on its abilities to track and evaluate processes.
- “We expect that the robust functionalities of Medidata CTMS will allow us to determine where opportunities lie and track improvement metrics over time,” said Vernarec. “We are aiming to reduce study start-up time by two to four weeks, with no added costs, just efficiency improvements – giving our clients a competitive edge.”
By driving decisions that fine-tune operations and focus resources, Medidata CTMS allows TKL to gain the operational leverage needed to scale its business.
- “Medidata CTMS helps evaluate operational effectiveness, implement changes and measure their impact quickly,” said Glen de Vries, President, Medidata Solutions. “Our flexible, modular system provides support to individual functions as well as the ability to review data from across an organization.”
Connect with Medidata:
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: #CRO @TKLResearch selects @Medidata CTMS to support rapid global expansion and streamline #clinical trials processes http://bit.ly/K8JNSQ
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV