TKL Research, a clinical research organization (CRO), has selected Medidata CTMS™, a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) clinical trial management system offered by Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO), as part of an initiative to expand its clinical trial operations. As TKL’s operations accelerate, delivering on its reputation for rapid study startup times and first-rate patient enrollment practices will become increasingly complex. Medidata CTMS allows TKL to identify sites that can rapidly enroll the right patients by measuring actual recruitment milestones against site-forecasted times. To meet the growing needs of TKL’s multisystem, multi-trial operations, the study metrics captured by Medidata CTMS are being used to evaluate resource deployment and streamline processes—from site selection to site payment.
TKL’s CTMS selection process was spearheaded by Kevin Vernarec, Vice President of Operational Excellence, whose refined approach to clinical operations and management has been shaped by more than 26 years of experience at leading pharmaceutical and CRO companies. With an eye towards creating greater cross-trial efficiency—a key element of TKL Research’s strategy to scale its business—Vernarec and the company’s management team selected Medidata CTMS based on its abilities to track and evaluate processes.
- “We expect that the robust functionalities of Medidata CTMS will allow us to determine where opportunities lie and track improvement metrics over time,” said Vernarec. “We are aiming to reduce study start-up time by two to four weeks, with no added costs, just efficiency improvements – giving our clients a competitive edge.”
By driving decisions that fine-tune operations and focus resources, Medidata CTMS allows TKL to gain the operational leverage needed to scale its business.
- “Medidata CTMS helps evaluate operational effectiveness, implement changes and measure their impact quickly,” said Glen de Vries, President, Medidata Solutions. “Our flexible, modular system provides support to individual functions as well as the ability to review data from across an organization.”
Connect with Medidata:
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: #CRO @TKLResearch selects @Medidata CTMS to support rapid global expansion and streamline #clinical trials processes http://bit.ly/K8JNSQ
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV