eMagin Corporation (NYSE/Amex: EMAN) will release first quarter 2012 earnings and host a conference call that will be webcast on Thursday, May 10, 2012. The Company’s management will discuss financial results for the first quarter of 2012, ended March 31, 2012.
The conference call and live webcast will begin at 5:00 p.m. ET. An archive of the webcast will be available one hour after the live call through June 10, 2012. To access the live Webcast or archive, please visit the Company's website at ir.emagin.com or www.earnings.com.
About eMagin Corporation
A leader in OLED microdisplay technology and personal display systems, eMagin integrates high-resolution OLED microdisplays with magnifying optics to deliver virtual images comparable or superior to large-screen computer and television displays in portable, low-power, lightweight personal displays. eMagin microdisplays provide near-eye imagery in a variety of products from military, industrial, medical and consumer OEMs. The Company's own Z800 3DVisor provides 3D stereovision and headtracking for PC gaming, training and simulation, immersion therapy, and other applications. More information about eMagin is available at www.emagin.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV