BEIJING, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Lentuo International Inc. (NYSE: LAS) ("Lentuo" or the "Company"), a leading automobile dealer in Beijing, China, today announced that it filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 on Form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 30, 2012. The Company's annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed through the SEC's website — http://www.sec.gov, as well as the official website of the Company — http://www.lentuo.net under its Investor Relations section. The Company will provide, upon request and free of charge, any shareholder with a hard copy of the Company's 2011 annual report on Form 20-F, including its complete audited financial statements. Such requests should be directed to Jiangyu Luo, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lentuo International Inc.
Lentuo is the largest non-state-owned automobile retailer in Beijing, China as measured by new vehicle sales revenues in 2010. Lentuo operates eleven dealerships, ten automobile showrooms, one automobile repair shop and one car leasing company in Beijing, the largest new passenger vehicle market among all cities in China.
For Lentuo International Inc.RedChip Companies, Inc. Dave Gentry, U.S., +1-800-733-2447, Ext. 104Email: email@example.comWeb: http://www.redchip.comorLentuo International Inc.Investor Relations DepartmentJiangyu LuoEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: http://www.lentuo.netSOURCE Lentuo International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV