Xueda Education Group (NYSE: XUE) (“Xueda” or the “Company”), a leading national provider of tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services, today announced that the Company has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on April 27, 2012.
The Company’s annual report on Form 20-F contains its audited consolidated financial statements and is available on the Company’s website at http://ir.21edu.com. The Company will provide a hard copy of its completed audited financial statements free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
About Xueda Education Group
Xueda Education Group (“Xueda”) is a leading national provider of
tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China
with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services. Since opening
its first learning center in 2004, Xueda has organically built an
extensive tutoring service network comprised of 295 learning centers and
over 11,600 full-time service professionals, serving customers located
in 63 economically developed cities across 28 of China’s 34 provinces
and municipalities as of December 31, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV