TravelCenters of America LLC (NYSE Amex: TA) today announced that it plans to issue a press release containing its first quarter financial results before the NYSE Amex opens for trading on Monday, May 7, 2012. Later that morning, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, TA management plans to host a conference call to review the first quarter results and to take questions.
The conference call telephone number is (800) 230-1059. Participants calling from outside the United States and Canada should dial (612) 234-9959. No pass code is necessary to access the call from either number. Participants should dial in about 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, May 14, 2012. To hear the replay, dial (320) 365-3844. The replay pass code is 242635.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available in a listen-only mode on the company's web site, which is located at www.tatravelcenters.com. Participants who want to access the webcast should visit the company's web site about five minutes before the call. The archived webcast will be available for replay on the company's web site for about one week after the call.
TA’s travel centers operate under the “TravelCenters of America”, “TA”
and “Petro” brand names and offer diesel and gasoline fuel, restaurants,
truck repair services, travel and convenience stores and other services.
TA’s nationwide business includes travel centers located in 41 U.S.
states and in Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV