GTSI Announces Date And Time For Annual Meeting
GTSI (R) Corp. (NASDAQ: GTSI), a systems integration, solutions and services provider to government, announced today that it has set its Annual meeting of the Stockholders for Friday May 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM Eastern. Please note that the scheduled time of 10:00 AM Eastern is different than the 11:00 AM Eastern time originally provided in our 10-K Annual Report filed March 29, 2012 and subsequent Amendment filed April 12, 2012.
About GTSI Corp.
GTSI (NASDAQ: GTSI) is a leading provider of technology solutions and professional services to federal, state and local governments. Founded in 1983, the company has helped meet the unique IT needs of more than 1,700 governmental agencies nationwide. GTSI professionals draw on their deep knowledge, strategic partnerships, customer service and more than 740 industry certifications to guide agencies in selecting the most cost-effective technology available. GTSI has extensive capabilities and past performance in software development, data center, networking, collaboration, security and cloud computing solutions. In addition, GTSI's advanced engineering, integration, support and financial services - and broad portfolio of contracts - ease the planning, purchasing and deployment of solutions, and facilitates the management of mission-critical IT throughout the lifecycle. Headquartered in Herndon, Va., GTSI has approximately 450 employees. For more information visit the company's website at www.gtsi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV