Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAWS) (“Lawson” or “the Company"), a distributor of products and services to the MRO marketplace, today announced that Harry Dochelli, Chief Operating Officer, is leaving the Company to pursue a senior level position with another organization. As part of the transition plan, Thomas Neri, President and CEO, will assume the COO responsibilities while the Company conducts a search for a replacement.
“Harry has been instrumental in helping us develop our strategy for transforming the business. We are well on our way today – with the recent implementation of a new ERP system, the construction of our leased state-of-the-art distribution center in McCook, Illinois, and our sales and channel transformation initiatives led by the upcoming launch of our new web site. We thank Harry for his significant contributions to the Company and wish him well in his new position,” said Thomas Neri, President and CEO of Lawson Products.
About Lawson Products, Inc.
Founded in 1952, Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAWS), is an industrial
distributor of more than 300,000 different maintenance and repair
supplies. Lawson Products serves its customers through a dedicated team
of approximately 1,800 sales representatives and employees. The Company
services the industrial, institutional, commercial and government
markets in all 50 U.S. states, Canada and Puerto Rico. You can learn
more about Lawson at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV