AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVEO) today announced that the company’s management will present a company overview at upcoming investment conferences.
Tuan Ha-Ngoc, president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank 37 th Annual Health Care Conference on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 3:30 p.m. (ET) at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston.
David Johnston, chief financial officer, is scheduled to present at the 2012 BofA Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. (PT) at Encore at the Wynn Las Vegas.
Webcasts of AVEO’s presentations can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the company’s website at investor.aveopharma.com. A replay of the webcasts will be archived on the AVEO website for two weeks following each presentation date, respectively.About AVEO AVEO Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AVEO) is a cancer therapeutics company committed to discovering, developing and commercializing targeted therapies to impact patients’ lives. AVEO’s proprietary Human Response Platform™ provides the company unique insights into cancer biology and is being leveraged in the discovery and clinical development of its cancer therapeutics. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.aveopharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV