8. Moo.com Business Cards (50 business cards start at $20)
If you think you can close that deal without effective paper business cards, think again. The trick in the modern age, though, is to get the right card to the right customers. That means customizing your cards as needed and printing in small batches.
For my money, Rhode Island-based Moo offers the best on-demand card and collateral solution out there. Need a basic yet cool card for that hot new prospect? Go to Moo's site, design your the card perfect for that lead and voila ... the cards show up in the mail. It's tremendous.
For better results, I prefer to hire a designer to create a portfolio of design options for a Moo account. Upload your company logos and other material and cut, paste and customize as demanded.Clients keep cool cards. Moo is perfect way to make cool cards. You do the math.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV