8. Moo.com Business Cards (50 business cards start at $20)
If you think you can close that deal without effective paper business cards, think again. The trick in the modern age, though, is to get the right card to the right customers. That means customizing your cards as needed and printing in small batches.
For my money, Rhode Island-based Moo offers the best on-demand card and collateral solution out there. Need a basic yet cool card for that hot new prospect? Go to Moo's site, design your the card perfect for that lead and voila ... the cards show up in the mail. It's tremendous.
For better results, I prefer to hire a designer to create a portfolio of design options for a Moo account. Upload your company logos and other material and cut, paste and customize as demanded.Clients keep cool cards. Moo is perfect way to make cool cards. You do the math.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV