6. AT&T/Samsung Galaxy Note via Best Buy ($300 with two-year contract)
You can't sell unless you get your client's attention, and out in the wild, with all its mobile distractions, attention is the scarcest resource. While you should not confuse the Samsung Galaxy Note for a smartphone -- this thing is far too big for that -- it makes a surprisingly effective presentation tool.
Whip this baby out and people will notice.
I found that Samsung's roughly 5-inch diagonal screen is crisp, bright and easy to read and its AT&T (T) 4G LTE connectivity is blazingly fast. You will find not only the 8 MP outward-facing camera solid, but the 2 MP front-facing camera excellent as well. Plus the unit comes with a stylus and software that allows you to mark images and take written notes. The Note takes a bit of gadget jujitsu to make all the parts work, but if you connect it to a mobile projector (see item 5) and do your homework, you will have a heck of mobile presentation system.Even better, the Note has been a cosmic -- and I mean cosmic -- flop. Consumers run from this thing because of its size and complexity. So deals can be had. Start at Best Buy (BBY) and drive as a good a deal as you can.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV