4. Compass Mobile Stand ($40)
As powerful a sales tool as the iPad -- or any tablet PC -- is, you will still need a helping hand. Why? Handling these, large flat computers is almost always a two-hands affair. And in selling, we are all mimes. We need both hands.
So anything that frees up one's mitts elegantly is worth the bet. I have been impressed with what Leigh Ann and Andrew Green -- the founders of Apple peripheral company Twelve South -- have done with their Compass mobile stand. The elegant foldable tripod pops out three legs to form a simple, yet stable presentation display. Besides being well-designed and durable, it can help turn any space into a presentation space. And it does it all for $40.
Dollar for dollar, this is the tablet presentation tool of the moment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV