3. Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover ($99)
The iPad might be the portable sales tool of the moment, but it has a serious drawback: the unit simply does not stand up to abuse. You absolutely must put your magical new sales tablet in some sort of protective case. Most cases are aimed back at the fan boys and kiddy wannabes, though, so finding the right cover that commands professional respect takes a surprising amount of digging.
Of the zillions of covers out there, I am impressed by the Ultrathin Keyboard Cover from Logitech (LOGI). I liked the elegant aluminum construction and crafty clip-on keyboard that offers several display and typing options. The keyboard, while no substitute for a real laptop -- yes friends, you will need the MacBook Air for that -- can work in a pinch. Overall, Logitech has done a good job aiming this cover at the professional set.
The Ultrathin is just the right tablet cover for the right sales pro.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV