1. Runco LightStyle LS-1 ($3,995)
As Madison Avenue legend David Ogilvy used to say: "The worst fault a salesman can commit is to be a bore." And in this distracted mobile age, oh baby, it is easy to be dull -- because let's face it, most deals still get done in the "boring room": that is, the conference room.
Nip the sales snoozing in the bud with this surprisingly affordable top-end projector from Runco, a division of Planar Systems (PLNR), The LS-1. Runco has served notice to traditional business projector makers such as Optoma, BenQ or ViewSonic by making probably the best conference room presentation tool at this price. So don't cry uncle at the $4K price tag. You are looking at a unit that performs on par with projectors 10 times the price. Seriously.
And this unit produces what you need to get the zip factor up: a legit movie theater-quality image in a small conference room space. I found that the LS-1 offers no-questions-asked plug-and-play installation and a fantastic user experience. Plus, if you need to get fancy and bring in a professional projection tech to optimize the image, the LS-1 has most every possible image control. Also, the thing looks simply fantastic hanging from the ceiling.This projector is so good, don't be surprised if your clients hang out to watch bootleg copies of The Hunger Games after the big pitch session. It's not bad for the Super Bowl either.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV