1. Runco LightStyle LS-1 ($3,995)
As Madison Avenue legend David Ogilvy used to say: "The worst fault a salesman can commit is to be a bore." And in this distracted mobile age, oh baby, it is easy to be dull -- because let's face it, most deals still get done in the "boring room": that is, the conference room.
Nip the sales snoozing in the bud with this surprisingly affordable top-end projector from Runco, a division of Planar Systems (PLNR), The LS-1. Runco has served notice to traditional business projector makers such as Optoma, BenQ or ViewSonic by making probably the best conference room presentation tool at this price. So don't cry uncle at the $4K price tag. You are looking at a unit that performs on par with projectors 10 times the price. Seriously.
And this unit produces what you need to get the zip factor up: a legit movie theater-quality image in a small conference room space. I found that the LS-1 offers no-questions-asked plug-and-play installation and a fantastic user experience. Plus, if you need to get fancy and bring in a professional projection tech to optimize the image, the LS-1 has most every possible image control. Also, the thing looks simply fantastic hanging from the ceiling.This projector is so good, don't be surprised if your clients hang out to watch bootleg copies of The Hunger Games after the big pitch session. It's not bad for the Super Bowl either.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV