10. Sennheiser IE 80 In-Ear Phones ($499)
I have saved the ultimate sales tech secret for last: great sound! Just like in the movies, the secret to a great sales presentation is the score. And while $500 might seem steep for a pair of glorified ear buds, there is no doubt high-quality audio adds real punch to your message.
For the best sound on-the-go as of now, Sennheiser is simply kicking it with its spiffy new IE 80s. Elegant brushed aluminum cases, an interchangeable cable you can switch up as needed and you can even tweak the bass to punch it up for that big booming sound or dial it back for more mellow spoken presentations. Sennheiser makes my favorite legit top-end audiophile headphones in the world, and while the IE 80s do not touch that bar in terms of overall performance, there is enough attention to audio detail here to make these acceptable to even the most demanding audiophile. Just remember to travel with the spare ear canal inserts these units require, since we are talking about sticking something in your client's ears.
Plug these bad boys into either a smartphone or iPod, hand em over to your customers, fire up your message and watch their ears -- and eyes -- light up.If you can't sell with the IE 80s, it is probably time to consider a life in the arts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV