9. Polaroid Grey Label Instant Mobile Printer ($99)
Polaroid may have bumbled into the greatest brand niche in desktop printing history. Its Grey Label printer is essentially the Instagram of printing -- a clever portable printer that renders fascinating-looking printed images basically on demand. The 15-ounce unit works with any smartphone, tablet or mobile device. Take one of those simply awful smartphones pictures, flow it into the unit, press "print" and ... poof ... out comes a terrific-looking instant print. Really, anything looks great: reference shots of product, snapshots of you and your customers, even the most basic snapshots. With a bit of imagination, you should find that a printed-on-the-spot image is heck of way to get customers to remember you.
If you are looking for clever way to put a little zip in your mobile sales, printing up a bit of business memorabilia works. And so does this Polaroid.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV