10 Most Expensive Trips to the Ballgames in 2012
9. Miami Marlins
Average ticket price: $29.62
The former Florida Marlins have a new name, a new hangar-like ballpark, a new manager in Ozzie Guillen, a new documentary special on Showtime and a new crop of free agents, including former Mets shortstop Jose Reyes and Chicago pitching mainstays Mark Buehrle and Carlos Zambrano. All that "new" comes at a 55.4% premium from last season, while the cost of a day at the park for a family of four including concessions, souvenirs and parking jumped 42.4%. At least they now have the world's ugliest lawn ornament for their trouble.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV