10 Most Expensive Trips to the Ballgames in 2012
1. Boston Red Sox
Average ticket price: $53.38
For those in New England keeping track, that's about 53 cents for every year Fenway Park has been in existence, or roughly $7.62 for every win the Sox had during the final games of the 2011 season en route to missing the playoffs. More importantly, that ticket price adds up to about eight four-piece chicken meals from nearby Popeye's. Sox fans buying tickets this year should have a good idea which equivalent their team's pitching staff valued more last season.
-- Written by Jason Notte in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte.>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV