SAO PAULO, April 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo - SABESP (BM&FBovespa: SBSP3; NYSE: SBS), one of the largest water and sewage service provider in the world based on the number of customers, hereby announces that on April 27, 2012, Sabesp filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 (the "2011 Annual Report") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The 2011 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting either the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or the Company's website.
In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of the Company's complete audited financial statements free of charge by requesting a copy within a reasonable period of time from Investor Relation area located at Rua Costa Carvalho, 300 – 05429-900 - Sao Paulo - Brasil at +55 (11) 3388-8793 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV