Accordingly actual results may differ materially from those indicated by these forward-looking statements. Oclaro does not intend and does not require to update any forward-looking statements as a result of future developments.
In connection with the proposed combination between Oclaro and Opnext, Oclaro intends to file documents with the SEC including a registration statement on Form S-4 containing a joint proxy statement and prospectus. Investors and security holders are urged to read carefully the joint proxy statement and prospectus, when it is filed with the SEC and other documents filed by either company with the SEC relating to the proposed combination when they are filed, because they will contain important information.
In addition today, we will be discussing non-GAAP financial measures. These non-GAAP financial measures are not prepared in accordance with GAAP, and should not be considered as a substitute for or superior to measures of financial performance prepared in accordance with GAAP. A table that outlines the reconciliation between the non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP financial measures is included in our earnings release, which we have filed with the SEC and I refer investors to this release.
I would now like to turn the call over to Jerry.Jerry TurinThanks Jim. I’ll start off by focusing on the current quarter, with Alain providing more color on strategic initiatives and market conditions among other things later in the call.Our revenues for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 were $88.7 million, compared to $86.5 million in the prior quarter. We continue to recover from the flood that hit our Thailand production last quarter, and we are largely on track with these plans. Revenues in the March quarter would have been about $4 million higher, if not for a short work stoppage in our Shenzhen, China facility at the end of the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV