NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
CAI International Inc. rose 10.9 percent to $20.56.
Spansion Inc. rose 10.6 percent to $12.14.
Furmanite Corp. rose 10.5 percent to $6.41.Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. rose 9.8 percent to $39.36. Kadant Inc. rose 9.4 percent to $27.09. Inphi Corp. rose 9.2 percent to $10.45. Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc. rose 9.2 percent to $22.53. Pike Electric Corp. rose 8.3 percent to $8.49. Crawford & Co. class B rose 8.2 percent to $5.15. HealthSouth Corp. rose 7.8 percent to $22.63.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV