The global economy in general and the IT industry in particular have changed significantly in the past decade. After 10 successful years, we are on the threshold of yet another breakthrough in our journey to become a world-class IT service provider. Looking ahead, I am confident that we have the right strategy, right drivers, right team, and right business model to maintain our growth momentum in 2012.
As we bid farewell to our milestone year of 2011, on behalf of our Board and management team, I extend my sincere thanks to you, as a shareholder, and to our clients, our partners, and the 12,510 employees in iSoftStone. I hope you will continue to support the company in the same way that you have stood by us and helped us to become a better business over the past decade. May 2012 bring even greater success!
TW LiuChairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer Beijing April 27, 2012 Paper copy is available if requested iSoftStone will provide a hard copy of its audited financial statements for the year 2011, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to the Company's investor relations representatives shown below, or in writing to iSoftStone Holdings Limited, International Software Plaza, Building 9 Zhongguancun Software Park, 8 West Dongbeiwang Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, People's Republic of China.
About iSoftStone Holdings Limited iSoftStone is a leading China-based IT services provider serving both greater China and global clients. iSoftStone provides an integrated suite of IT services and solutions including consulting & solutions, IT services, and business process outsourcing services. The company focuses on industry verticals that include technology, communications, banking, financial services, insurance, energy, transportation, and public sectors. For more information, please visit www.isoftstone.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV