Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH) (“Textainer”), the world’s largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size, today reported that it will announce results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 8, 2012.
Textainer will hold a conference call and Webcast with an accompanying slide presentation at 11:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 to discuss Textainer’s first quarter 2012 results. An archive of the Webcast will be available one hour after the live call through May 8, 2013. For callers in the U.S. the dial-in number for the conference call is 877-303-9078; for callers outside the U.S. the dial-in number for the conference call is 970-315-0455. To access the live Webcast or archive, please visit Textainer’s website at http://www.textainer.com.
About Textainer Group Holdings LimitedTextainer Group Holdings Limited and subsidiaries (“Textainer”) is the world's largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size. The Company began operations in 1979 and as of the most recent quarter end had more than 1.6 million containers, representing more than 2.4 million TEU, in its owned and managed fleet. Textainer leases dry freight, refrigerated, and specialized containers. Each year the Company is one of the largest buyers of new containers as well as one of the largest sellers of used containers. Textainer leases containers to approximately 400 shipping lines and other lessees and sells containers to more than 1,000 customers worldwide and provides services worldwide via a network of regional and area offices, as well as independent depots.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV