Sap AG ADR (SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sap AG ADR fell 47 cents (-0.7%) to $66.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Sap AG ADR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.48-$66.97 after having opened the day at $66.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.16. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions (MDRX), down 35.7%, Digimarc Corporation (DMRC), down 13.3%, Recon Technology (RCON), down 11.1%, and NetSuite (N), down 10.2%. SAP AG provides business software primarily in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific Japan region. Sap AG ADR has a market cap of $78.51 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.6, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Sap AG ADR a buy, three analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sap AG ADR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Sap AG ADR Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SAP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV