Sap AG ADR (SAP): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Loser
Sap AG ADR (SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sap AG ADR fell 47 cents (-0.7%) to $66.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Sap AG ADR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.48-$66.97 after having opened the day at $66.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.16. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions (MDRX), down 35.7%, Digimarc Corporation (DMRC), down 13.3%, Recon Technology (RCON), down 11.1%, and NetSuite (N), down 10.2%. SAP AG provides business software primarily in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific Japan region. Sap AG ADR has a market cap of $78.51 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.6, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Sap AG ADR a buy, three analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sap AG ADR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Sap AG ADR Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV