Aruba Networks (ARUN) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Aruba Networks rose 70 cents (3.3%) to $21.63 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Aruba Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.92-$21.70 after having opened the day at $20.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.93. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Cray (CRAY), up 27.9%, Universal Display Corporation (PANL), up 8.8%, Radcom (RDCM), up 7.4%, and Logitech International S.A (LOGI), up 7.2%. Aruba Networks, Inc. provides next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprises worldwide. Aruba Networks has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 35, below the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio of 42 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Aruba Networks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Aruba Networks as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and premium valuation.
- You can view the full Aruba Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ARUN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV