Aruba Networks Inc. (ARUN): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner
Aruba Networks (ARUN) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Aruba Networks rose 70 cents (3.3%) to $21.63 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Aruba Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.92-$21.70 after having opened the day at $20.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.93. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Cray (CRAY), up 27.9%, Universal Display Corporation (PANL), up 8.8%, Radcom (RDCM), up 7.4%, and Logitech International S.A (LOGI), up 7.2%. Aruba Networks, Inc. provides next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprises worldwide. Aruba Networks has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 35, below the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio of 42 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Aruba Networks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Aruba Networks as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and premium valuation.
- You can view the full Aruba Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV