NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here are five ETFs to watch this week.
Market Vectors Vietnam ETF (VNM)
The ongoing drama facing China and the European Union continues to dominate international market discussions. Meanwhile, other corners of the globe have managed to fly under the radar. Vietnam's marketplace, for example, has surged, pushing VNM to some of the most substantial gains in our long-term momentum rankings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV