NEW YORK, April 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Hydroelectric Corporation (NYSE: CHC, CHCWS) (the "Company"), an owner, developer and operator of small hydroelectric power projects in the People's Republic of China, today announced that it has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") its Annual Report on Form 20-F, which includes its audited financial statements as of and for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011.
The Annual Report 2011 Form 20-F is available through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.chinahydroelectric.com and on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Shareholders may also request a hard copy of the Company's complete audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting John E. Donahue, Vice President of Investor Relations, China Hydroelectric Corporation (Telephone: +1-646-467-9810; Facsimile: +1-646-467-9820; Email: email@example.com).
About China HydroelectricChina Hydroelectric Corporation (NYSE: CHC, CHCWS) ("China Hydroelectric" or "the Company") is an owner and operator of small hydroelectric power projects in the People's Republic of China. Through its geographically diverse portfolio of operating assets, the Company generates and sells electric power to local power grids. Led by an international management team, the Company's primary business is to identify, evaluate, acquire, develop, construct and finance hydroelectric power projects. The Company currently owns 26 operating hydropower stations in China with total installed capacity of 547.8 MW, of which it acquired 22 operating stations and constructed four. These hydroelectric power projects are located in four provinces: Zhejiang, Fujian, Yunnan and Sichuan. Hydropower is an important factor in meeting China's electric power needs, accounting for approximately 22% of total nation-wide capacity. SOURCE China Hydroelectric Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV