New Advertising Campaign Reveals Why "Wendy's Way" Has High Quality Ingredients, Fresh Preparation
DUBLIN, Ohio, April 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wendy's® new advertising campaign, which debuted this month, focuses on consumer food choices and the benefits of choosing "Wendy's Way" – high quality ingredients and fresh, individual preparation.
The campaign features two consumer champions:
- A female consumer advocate who charmingly challenges food lovers' meal choices so they can discover a better option. In the new commercial for Wendy's Signature Sides starting Apr. 30th, she helps a consumer discover she can "do so much better" with her lunch by trying Wendy's new side items, which offer greater variety and high quality. Once the consumer champion completes her task, she proclaims, "Now that's better," which becomes the commercial tagline.
This advertising approach will support Wendy's traditional product or promotion in four to six week periods.
- Wendy Thomas, the company's namesake and one of Dave Thomas' daughters – serves as the brand ambassador and advocate. She connects the traditional values of her father with today's consumers, who similarly place great importance in fresh preparation and premium ingredients.
Advertising featuring Wendy will not be tied to a particular promotional period, but run throughout the calendar year, reinforcing the brand's core values and compelling points of difference in a contemporary way. In a TV spot she says that "When Quality is your Recipe, you serve only the best," and that "We never cut corners on anything."
"We hold ourselves to higher standards in food ingredients and preparation. We take great efforts to ensure our products are made-to-order the right way with fresh, quality ingredients, and we believe this results in better tasting food," said
Bob Holtcamp, Wendy's SVP of Brand Marketing. "Our new campaign focuses on communicating these longstanding points of difference to today's consumers who are looking for a better experience."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV