IHF may appear attractive for investors looking to tap into the health care sector, but caution is warranted here. The fund's two largest holdings: UnitedHealth Group (UNH) and Express Scripts (ESRX), together account for more than a quarter of its total portfolio.
Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (KWT) -0.6%
While major stock market averages managed to find some footing this week, it has been stop and go for the solar sector. With global turmoil still weighing heavily, funds like KWT and are struggling to stage a bounce off all-time lows.
In the week ahead, industry giant, First Solar (FSLR) is slated to step up to the earnings plate. While a strong showing may help to reinvigorate this corner of the alternative energy industry, I advise investors to stick to the sidelines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV