NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks reached 52-week highs on Friday: Philip Morris International (PM), Visa (V), Toll Brothers (TOL), CBS (CBS), Family Dollar (FDO), PetSmart (PETM) and Dillard's (DDS).
Philip Morris International
"PM reported a very impressive 1Q12 adj. EPS of $1.25, beating our forecast by 2
Shares of Philip Morris hit a 52-week high Friday of $90.22. The stock's 52-week low of $60.45 was set on Oct. 4.Philip Morris trades at an estimated price-to-earnings ratio for next year of 15.35 times; the average for tobacco companies is 12.37. For comparison, Altria (MO) has a forward P/E of 13.58. Fourteen of the 22 analysts who cover Philip Morris rated it buy. Seven analysts gave the stock a buy rating and one rated it sell. TheStreet Ratings gives Philip Morris a B grade with a buy rating and $113.86 price target. The stock has risen 15.1% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV