NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Inphi Corp. rose 9.8 percent to $10.51.
Spansion Inc. rose 9.3 percent to $12.00.
CAI International Inc. rose 8.7 percent to $20.15.Furmanite Corp. rose 8.3 percent to $6.28. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. rose 8.2 percent to $38.79. Flotek Industries Inc. rose 7.7 percent to $13.78. Oil States International Inc. rose 7.1 percent to $79.02. HealthSouth Corp. rose 6.7 percent to $22.40. Valassis Communications Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $20.13. ResMed Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $34.13.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV