8 Stocks Rising on Monster Volume
On Assignment (ASGN) is a diversified professional staffing firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in specialty skills, including laboratory/scientific, healthcare/nursing/physician, medical financial, information technology (IT) and engineering. This stock is trading up 9.4% at $18.92 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 425,000Average Volume: 302,765 Volume % Change: 130% Shares of ASGN are moving sharply higher today after the company reported record quarterly revenues up 29% year-over-year and 3% sequentially. >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, ASGN is skyrocketing here on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing ASGN within range of trigging a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ASGN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $18.93 with high-volume. At last check, ASGN has hit an intraday high of $19.25. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if ASGN can sustain a move or close above $18.93 with volume that's near or above 302,765 shares. As long as ASGN is trending above $18.93 with strong upside volume flows, then this stock can potentially trade up towards $20 to $24.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV