Computer Programs & Systems
Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) is a healthcare information technology company that designs, develops, markets, installs and supports computerized information technology systems for small and midsize hospitals. The stock is trading up 6.7% at $59.63 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 178,000Average Volume: 98,108 Volume % Change: 261% Shares of CPSI are moving sharply higher today after the company reported total revenues for the first-quarter of 44.5 million, an increase of 10.2%, compared with total revenue of $40.4 million for the same quarter last year. The company also said that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 46 cents per share. >>3 Tech Stocks to Buy on a Pullback From a technical perspective, CPSI is busting back above both its 50-day moving average of $58.32 and its 200-day moving average of $58.75 with heavy volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CPSI as long as it's trending above both of those key moving averages with strong upside volume flows. I would consider upside volume that's near or well above 98,108 as bullish action. If we continue to see that action, then some potential upside targets are $62 to $64 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV