Warner Chilcott (WCRX) is specialty pharmaceutical company. It is focused on the women's healthcare, gastroenterology, dermatology and urology segments of the branded pharmaceuticals market, primarily in North America. This stock is trading up 8.8% at $18.94 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 5.9 millionAverage Volume: 2.2 million Volume % Change: 426% Shares of WCRX are soaring today after the Times of London said that Bayer may see a takeover of the company. >>5 Big Stocks to Trade fr rGains From a technical perspective, WCRX is gapping up big here on monster volume. This move is pushing WCRX within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once WCRX takes out some past overhead resistance at $19 with volume. At last check, WCRX has hit an intraday high of $19.50. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as WCRX can clear above $19 and near its daily highs. If we get that action soon, then WCRX should trade up to its next significant overhead resistance levels $22 to $24.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV