This presentation is brought to you by the TheStreet's Options Profits and Real Money Pro Premium Services teams. Don't risk missing trading ideas and strategies, exclusive commentary and webinars from the top experts in the industry.
Click here for more information and a 14-Day Free Trial of OP AND
Click here for more information and a 14-Day Free Trial of RMP
Jill Malandrino and Bob Lang invite you to the first ever joint Options Profits/Real Money Pro webinar! This presentation is perfect for traders of all levels and time frames as we give our short- and long-term fundamental views on the Agricultural space, our top pick for 2012. Learn about the key trends and themes in the sector, get our top stock picks and how to use basic options strategies to trade a bullishly-biased opinion. The back half of the presentation will be an exciting, interactive Q&A session.
Date and Time:
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 6:00pm ET
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
About Jill: Jill Malandrino is the Editor and Curator for TheStreet's OptionsProﬁts. In addition to managing the product and content for the site, she is a market site reporter for the NASDAQ, reports from the floor of the CME and CBOE, co-hosts the Morning Call with T3Live for TheStreet and the All-in-One video for Options TV. Her work is featured regularly on Yahoo! Finance, Fidelity, NASDAQ, CBOE and various ﬁnancial blogs.
About Bob: Bob Lang has been a private trader in the equity and option markets for several years and manages separate accounts via Aztec Capital LLC. He has managed a $300 million pension and 401(k) plan for a Southern California cooperative. In May 2011, Lang launched an options trading service called Explosive Options.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Bob Lang can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/aztecs99
TheStreet can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/TheStreet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV