MEXICO CITY, April 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR) (ASUR) the first privatized airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancun Airport and eight others in the southeast of Mexico, announced that shareholders adopted the following resolutions and considered the following matters at the General Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held in Mexico City on April 26, 2012:
General Annual Ordinary Meeting Summary of Resolutions
1. Approval of the report submitted by the Chief Executive Officer to the Board of Directors, accompanied by the independent auditor's report, with respect to the operations and results of the Company during the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, as well as the Board of Directors' opinion of the content of such report.
2. Approval of the report submitted by the Board of Directors which contains the principal accounting and information policies and criteria followed in the preparation of the Company's financial information. Furthermore, note was taken of the report submitted by the Board of Directors with respect to the transactions entered into with Related Persons, Relevant Shareholders or contracts exceeding US$2,000,000.00.3. Note was taken that the report of the activities and operations in which the Board of Directors intervened, pursuant to article 28 IV (e) of the Securities Market Law, was not prepared because during the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2011, the Board of Directors did not intervene in any activities or operations to be reported. 4. Approval of the audited individual and consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2011. 5. Approval of the report submitted by the Audit Committee of the Company with respect to its operations during the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011. 6. Approval of the activities of the Board of Directors during the year ended December 31, 2011. 7. Approval of the report on and the fulfillment of the tax obligations of the Company for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010. Note was taken that the report for the year ended December 31, 2011 has not been issued yet and that it will be presented for approval at the first General Shareholders Meeting to be held after the report is issued. 8. Approval of an increase in the legal reserve of the Company by Ps.79,617,786.63 (Seventy nine million six hundred seventeen thousand seven hundred eighty-six pesos 63/100 Mexican Currency) from the accumulated net profits for the year ended December 31, 2011. 9. Approval of the maximum amount that may be used by the Company to repurchase its own shares during the fiscal year 2012, pursuant to article 56 of the Securities Market Law, in the amount of Ps.1,177,476,143.00 (One billion one hundred seventy seven million four hundred seventy six thousand one hundred forty three pesos 00/100 Mexican Currency). 10. Approval of (i) an ordinary cash dividend from accumulated retained earnings in the amount of Ps. 3.60 pesos ( three pesos 60/100 Mexican Currency) per share, which will be paid starting on May 17, 2012 in a single installment to each of the outstanding common Series "B" and "BB" shares representing the paid-in capital stock of the Company on such date and (ii) the taxes for which the Company is responsible with respect to the dividend payment. The payment of the dividend shall be made through the variable income (Renta Variable) area of S.D. Indeval, S.A. de C.V., at its offices located at Paseo de la Reforma No. 255-3 rd floor, Colonia Cuauhtemoc, 06500, Mexico City, Mexico, from Monday through Friday from 9:30 through 13:00 hours as of May 17, 2012. 11. Payment of the dividend shall be made against delivery of coupon "05" of the outstanding stock certificates in accordance with the terms notified to shareholders. The dividend payment notice shall be published no later than April 30, 2012 in a newspaper of general circulation. 12. Approval of Mr. Jose Antonio Perez Anton as a member of the Board of Directors and Mr. Luis Fernando Lozano Bonfil as an alternate member of the Board of Directors representing the Series "BB" shares, which replace Mr. Luis Chico Pardo and Mr. Gabriel Mizrahi Zonana, respectively. Approval of the designation of Mr. Aurelio Perez Alonso and Mr. Luis Chico Pardo as members of the Board of Directors, representing the Series "B" shares. 13. Approval of the activities of the Board of Directors, Statutory Auditors, Secretary and Assistant Secretary during the year ended December 31, 2011, and release from any liability they might have incurred in the due execution of their position. 14. Ratification of Mr. Fernando Chico Pardo as President of the Board of Directors. 15. Ratification of all other members and alternate members of the Board of Directors. Mr. Rafael Robles Miaja and Ms. Ana Maria Poblanno Chanona were ratified as non-member Secretary and Assistant Secretary, respectively, to the Board of Directors. 16. Ratification of Mr. Ricardo Guajardo Touche as President of the Audit Committee. 17. Ratification of Mr. Fernando Chico Pardo and Mr. Roberto Servitje Sendra and the appointment of Mr. Jose Antonio Perez Anton in replacement of Mr. Rasmus Christiansen, as members of the Nominations and Compensation Committee. 18. Approval of the proposal made by the Nomination and Compensation Committee to pay the following compensation to the members of the management bodies of the Company:
- Each member of the Board of Directors will receive Ps.50,000.00 ( Fifty thousand pesos 00/100, Mexican currency), plus travel expenses, if any, per meeting attended.
- Each member of the Nominations and Compensations Committee will receive Ps.50,000.00 ( Fifty thousand pesos 00/100, Mexican currency), plus travel expenses, if any, per meeting attended.
- Each member of the Audit Committee will receive Ps.70,000.00 ( Seventy thousand pesos 00/100, Mexican currency), plus travel expenses, if any, per meeting attended.
- Each member of the Operations Committee will receive, Ps.50,000.00 ( Fifty thousand pesos 00/100, Mexican currency), plus travel expenses, if any, per meeting attended.
- Each member of the Acquisitions and Agreements Committee will receive Ps.15,000.00 ( Fifteen thousand pesos 00/100, Mexican currency), plus travel expenses, if any, per meeting attended.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV