The automation and power technologies company received $70 million of orders for projects with the Saudi Electricity Co., which were booked in the first quarter, ABB said on Thursday."In our view ABB's risk/reward profile remains attractive as the shares trade on a PE 12x 2013e (15% below mid-cycle levels) despite having a strong balance sheet," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a report Thursday. "Transmission and Distribution demand looks solid and there are signs that the power transformer pricing is leveling off or even improving. We also think Chinese demand can recover in H2 which would significantly boost ABB's profits." Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as it was the previous year. ABB has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 5.99% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $23.20. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV