URS Corporation (NYSE: URS) today announced that the Company has been awarded an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity, multiple award contract for education training products and services for the Naval Education Training Command in conjunction with Naval Education Training and Professional Development and Technology Center in Pensacola, Florida. The contract has a one-year base and two one-year option periods. It has a maximum value of approximately $80 million to URS, if all option periods are exercised.
Under the terms of the contract, URS can provide planning and assessment, curriculum development, PC modeling and simulation and program management and staff support services to the Navy.
Commenting on the contract, Randall A. Wotring, President of Federal Services for URS, said: “We have supported the center since 2008 on its important work in ensuring that our forces are well prepared. We are very pleased to continue our work with the award of this new contract by the U.S. Navy.”
URS Corporation (NYSE: URS) is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; information technology; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial and commercial, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has more than 46,000 employees in a network of offices in nearly 50 countries (
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV