Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will be exhibiting its latest fiber optic innovations and solutions for enterprise networking at the upcoming 2012 BICSI Canadian Conference & Exhibition in Niagara Falls, Canada from April 29 through May 2 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre.
The Belden booth #218, themed Belden Knows Fiber , will feature the following:
- The new Fiber Express Ultra HD Patch Panel System designed for an easy migration from 10G Ethernet to 40G and 100G in Data Centers including top-of-rack configurations with low-to-medium port counts and end-of-row configurations with medium-to-high port counts
- Ultra high cabling density: up to 72 LC Duplex or 72 MPO adapters per rack unit (50% rack unit savings)
- Clean, convenient cable management for optimal air flow
- Efficient one-person installation for fast deployment
- Easy access for fast, efficient MACs for maximum uptime
- Full rack display highlighting the Fiber Express Manager which offers the ability to manage large numbers of high-density fiber interconnects or splices
- Live demos of the Fiber Express Brilliance Field-Installable Connectors for fast and easy termination
- New Server Cabinets, line of PDUs and zero U Connectivity support option ideal for Data Centers
Paul Kish, Director of Systems & Standards, will present Efficient Migration Strategies for 40G and 100G Over Multimode Fiber during the BICSI General Session on May 1 at 9:00 AM.
"We are excited to showcase our latest innovations in fiber solutions for Data Center, Security and Local Area Network applications at the this year’s BICSI Canadian Conference & Exhibition," said Stephane Bourgeois, director of product line management. "As a solutions provider in this industry, we find it important to exhibit so we can meet with the contractors, architects, consultants and engineers to continue to build relationships and showcase our technological leadership, which helps our business partners succeed in the marketplace and increase their bottom line."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV