- Simulation of both inhibition and induction of transporters and enzymes in any tissue using the physiologically based pharmacokinetics (PBPK) model, and simulations of drug-drug interactions based on any combination of such actions
- Ability to specify dissolution rates as function of pH, including fitting “Z Factor” from multiple in vitro dissolution experiments at different pH
- Enhanced modeling of drug absorption and distribution for ocular and pulmonary delivery
- Addition of a paracellular permeability model that specifically accounts for movement of drug between the epithelial cells lining the intestinal wall, in addition to transport into and through the cells
- Enhanced PDPlus™ module for building pharmacodynamics (drug effect) models and predicting pharmacodynamic effects for new doses and dosage forms
- An expanded library of animal physiologies
- Expanded outputs for the Population Simulator
- Increased execution speed
- Numerous user convenience features and “sanity checks” to prevent users from running simulations with inputs that appear to be inconsistent
Simulations Plus (SLP) Releases GastroPlus™ 8.0
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.