- Sales for the first quarter of 2012 decreased 8.2% to $65.6 million compared to $71.4 million for the first quarter of 2011.
- GAAP net earnings for the first quarter of 2012 were $876,000, or $0.07 per diluted Class A share and $0.08 per diluted Class B share.
- Excluding certain charges detailed in the table reconciling GAAP to non-GAAP financial measures attached to this release, non-GAAP net earnings for the first quarter of 2012 were $1.1 million, or $0.09 per diluted Class A share and $0.10 per diluted Class B share.
- Cash and investments were $91.9 million as of March 31, 2012.
- Bel completed the acquisition of GigaCom Interconnect AB, a supplier of expanded beam fiber optic technology for aerospace markets.
- Bel launched a program to streamline operations that is expected to save $4.2 million annually once fully implemented later this year.
Bel Reports First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.