BEIJING, April 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- eLong, Inc. (Nasdaq: LONG), a leading online travel service provider in China, today announced that it will report its financial results for the first quarter 2012 on Thursday, May 17, 2012, 8:00 pm Eastern Time ( Friday, May 18, 2012, 8:00 am Beijing Time).
eLong's management team will be on the call to discuss results and highlights and to answer questions. The toll-free number for U.S. participants is +1 866 844 9413. The dial-in number for Hong Kong participants is +852 3001 3802. The toll number for international participants is +1 210 795 0512. The pass code for all participants is ELONG.
A live and archived webcast of this call will be available for one year on the Investor Relations section of the eLong corporate website at www.elong.net/AboutUs/conference.html.About eLong, Inc. eLong, Inc. (Nasdaq: LONG) is a leading online travel service provider in China. Headquartered in Beijing, eLong empowers consumers to make informed travel decisions by providing convenient online, mobile (via iPhone and Android applications and m.eLong,com) and 24-hour call center hotel and air ticket booking services as well as easy to use tools such as maps, destination guides, photographs, virtual tours and user reviews. eLong offers consumers the largest directly-bookable hotel product portfolio in China with a selection of over 28,000 hotels in China and over 150,000 international hotels in more than 100 countries worldwide, as well as the ability to fulfill domestic and international air ticket reservations in cities across China. eLong's largest shareholders are Expedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPE) and Tencent Holdings Ltd. (HKSE: 0700). eLong operates websites including www.elong.com, www.elong.net and www.xici.net. For more information, please contact: eLong, Inc.Investor Relations Tel: +86-10-6436-7570Email: email@example.com SOURCE eLong, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV