Acquity Group Limited Prices Initial Public Offering
NEW YORK, April 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Acquity Group Limited (NYSE AMEX: AQ) ("Acquity Group" or the "Company"), a leading brand e-commerce and digital marketing company, announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 5,555,556 American depositary shares ("ADS") at a price to the public of $6.00 per ADS. The ADSs are expected to begin trading on the NYSE AMEX on April 27th, 2012 under the symbol "AQ." The underwriters have an option, exercisable for 30 days from April 26th, 2012, to purchase up to an additional 833,333 ADSs from the company at the initial public offering price.
Citigroup Inc. and Oppenheimer & Co., Inc. acted as lead underwriters. William Blair & Company and First Analysis Securities Corp. acted as co managers in the offering.
This offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from: Citigroup Prospectus Delivery Department, Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street, 8th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220 (Tel: 800-831-9146), or Oppenheimer & Co., Attn: Syndicate Prospectus Department, 85 Broad Street, 26th Floor, New York, New York 10004, Phone (212) 667-8563, Fax (212) 667-6141, or EquityProspectus@opco.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with and was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 26th, 2012. Copies of the registration statement can be accessed through the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV