Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
April 26, 2012 11:00 a.m. ET
ExecutivesLisa Indest – SVP, Finance & Accounting Michael Glimcher – Chairman, CEO Mark Yale – EVP, CFO Marshall Loeb – President, COO
Analysts Ki Bin Kim – Macquarie Lindsay Schroll – Bank of America/Merill Lynch Richard Milligan – Raymond James Quentin Velleley – Citigroup Benjamin Yang – KBW Todd Thomas – KeyBanc Nathan Isbee – Stifel Nicolaus Cedrik Lachance – Green Street Advisors Richard Moore – RBC Capital Markets Carol Kemple – Hilliard Lyons
Previous Statements by GRT
» Glimcher Realty Trust's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Glimcher Realty CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Glimcher Realty Trust CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Glimcher's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Good morning, and welcome to the Glimcher Realty Trust 2012 first quarter conference call. Last evening, a copy of our press release was circulated on the newswire, and hopefully, each of you have had the opportunity to review our result. Copies of both the press release and our first quarter supplemental information package are available on our website at glimcher.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV