Bally Technologies (BYI)
Q3 2012 Earnings Call
April 26, 2012 4:30 pm ET
ExecutivesRichard M. Haddrill - Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director Neil P. Davidson - Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer and Corporate Treasurer Ramesh Srinivasan - President and Chief Operating Officer Analysts Steven E. Kent - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division Steven M. Wieczynski - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research Division Joseph Greff - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Carlo Santarelli - Deutsche Bank AG, Research Division Mark Strawn - Morgan Stanley, Research Division Todd Eilers - Roth Capital Partners, LLC, Research Division William J. Lerner - Union Gaming Group, LLC Darnel J. Bentz - KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Research Division Ryan L. Worst - Brean Murray, Carret & Co., LLC, Research Division Joel H. Simkins - Crédit Suisse AG, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by BYI
» Bally Technologies' CEO Discusses F2Q12 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Bally Technologies' CEO Discusses F1Q 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Bally Technologies' CEO Discusses F4Q2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV