CHICAGO, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FR) today announced the final results for the previously announced cash tender offer (the "Offer") by its operating partnership, First Industrial, L.P., for up to $100,000,000 aggregate principal amount (the "Tender Cap") of First Industrial, L.P.'s outstanding 7.75% Senior Notes due 2032, 7.60% Notes due 2028, 7.15% Notes due 2027 and 6.42% Senior Notes due 2014 (collectively, the "Notes") on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in an Offer to Purchase (the "Offer to Purchase") dated March 29, 2012 and the related Letter of Transmittal (the "Letter of Transmittal"). The offer expired on April 25, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. New York City time.
As previously announced, the Company accepted for payment $22,400,000 aggregate principal amount of the 7.75% Senior Notes due 2032, $55,515,000 aggregate principal amount of the 7.60% Notes due 2028, none of the 7.15% Notes due 2027, and $9,000,000 aggregate principal amount of the 6.42% Senior Notes due 2014 that had been validly tendered and not validly withdrawn prior to the Early Tender Time of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 11, 2012. The Company made payment for those notes on April 16, 2012.
In addition, the Company has accepted for purchase an additional $10,000 aggregate principal amount of the 7.60% Notes due 2028 that were validly tendered and not validly withdrawn after the Early Tender Date. First Industrial, L.P. expects to make payment on the notes tendered after the Early Tender Date under the Offer on or about April 30, 2012.BofA Merrill Lynch served as the Lead Dealer Manager for the Offer. Citigroup served as the Co-Dealer Manager for the Offer. Global Bondholder Services Corporation served as the Information Agent in connection with the Offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV