Any questions that you may have relating to passing the IP issues could be directed to Mr. Fisher. Questions with regard to distributor, distribution, finance issues could be directed to Mr. Ferrari, and questions with regard to clinical development, sales marketing, and company-wide operations to Dr. Jeffs. And otherwise, I'm pleased to answer any questions you may have.
We've had a really great first quarter and we're announcing today's revenues of $204 million for the quarter. Earnings per share of $1.32 per basic share, $1.29 per diluted share. And then the main metrics that we used to gauge our business operations, the earnings before non-cash charges, Baird we're really pleased to report $2.13 per basic share, $2.08 per diluted share. These really good financial results, on the part is a stepping stone for our revenue guidance, which is plus or minus 5%, $875 million for this calendar year of 2012 and $1 billion for the next calendar year of 2013.
So the big pictures here is that product revenues are growing, earnings are growing and we remain on track for the guidance that we've provided for 2012 and 2013.
Operator, if you could please now open up the lines for any questions that people might have.Question-and-Answer Session Operator [Operator Instructions] We have a question from Mark Schoenebaum of ICI Group (sic) [ISI Group]. Unknown Analyst This is West sitting in for Mark. I had couple of questions about IP and also use of cash. My first question was around Tyvaso. Could you let us what the earliest potential date for a potential Paragraph IV filing for that product? And your expectations of any filing? And then also, I'd like to know if you have any updates on use of cash around share buybacks, as well as business development for the remainder of the year? Any additional details around that would be very helpful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV