Net income for the second quarter of fiscal year 2012 was negatively impacted by a $126,000 charge related to conversion of our Worldwide User Conference scheduled for next month [inaudible] scheduled around the world, and a currency loss of 123,000 as we were required to repay trade funds to the U.S. from our UK subsidiary to conform to certain restrictions in our financing facility related to the intellectual property purchase on which I’ll provide more details momentarily.
Net income for the second quarter of fiscal year 2011 was negatively impacted by severance costs related to construction of sales and marketing operations of 641,000 or $0.11 per diluted share.
For the six months, our total revenues ending March 31, 2012, were 12.82 million as compared to 8.63 million for the six months ending March 31, 2011. Revenue increased by 4.18 million, or 49% year over year.
For the six months ended March 31, 2012, revenues from licenses were 8.48 million, as compared to 4.66 million for the six months ended March 31, 2011.For the six months ending March 31, 2012, revenues from Maintenance were 3.58 million as compared to 3.04 million for the six months ending March 31, 2011. For the six months ending March 31, 2012, revenues from Services were 0.76 million as compared to 0.93 million for the six months ending March 31, 2011. The net income for the six months ending March 31, 2012 was 763,000, or $0.12 per diluted share as compared to a net loss of 282,000 or negative $0.05 per diluted share for the six months ending March 31, 2011. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV