Before we begin, I’d like to review our Safe Harbor statement with you. While we do not share projections in regards to performance, we do need to remind you that any statements we make that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements and are made under the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any such statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations.
For more information, I refer you to descriptions of these risk factors found in our earnings release as well as the company’s annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2011, our quarterly report on 10-Q for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, and other publically available documents filed with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements should be considered in light of those factors.
I will now turn the call over to Murray for a discussion of our financial results.
Thank you, Dan. Good afternoon. For those of you who may have not seen our results released earlier today, our total revenues for the second quarter of fiscal year 2012 were 6.55 million as compared to 4.45 million for the second quarter of fiscal year 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV