Before we begin, I’d like to review our Safe Harbor statement with you. While we do not share projections in regards to performance, we do need to remind you that any statements we make that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements and are made under the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any such statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations.
For more information, I refer you to descriptions of these risk factors found in our earnings release as well as the company’s annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2011, our quarterly report on 10-Q for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, and other publically available documents filed with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements should be considered in light of those factors.
I will now turn the call over to Murray for a discussion of our financial results.
Thank you, Dan. Good afternoon. For those of you who may have not seen our results released earlier today, our total revenues for the second quarter of fiscal year 2012 were 6.55 million as compared to 4.45 million for the second quarter of fiscal year 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV