CALGARY, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Northern Spirit Resources Inc. (" Northern Spirit") (TSXV: NS) is pleased to announce that it has today filed its audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011 and the related management's discussion and analysis on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) website at www.sedar.com.
Northern Spirit has also today filed on the SEDAR website the following reports for the year ended December 31, 2011, as required under National Instrument 51-101 - Standard of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities of the Canadian Securities Administrators: Form 51-101F1 - Statement of Reserves Data and Other Oil and Gas Information, Form 51-101F2 - Reports of Reserve Data by Independent Qualified Reserves Evaluators and Form 51-101F3 - Report of Management and Directors on Oil and Gas Disclosure.
All filings can be accessed electronically under Northern Spirit's profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.SOURCE Northern Spirit Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV