CALGARY, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Northern Spirit Resources Inc. (" Northern Spirit") (TSXV: NS) is pleased to announce that it has today filed its audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011 and the related management's discussion and analysis on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) website at www.sedar.com.
Northern Spirit has also today filed on the SEDAR website the following reports for the year ended December 31, 2011, as required under National Instrument 51-101 - Standard of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities of the Canadian Securities Administrators: Form 51-101F1 - Statement of Reserves Data and Other Oil and Gas Information, Form 51-101F2 - Reports of Reserve Data by Independent Qualified Reserves Evaluators and Form 51-101F3 - Report of Management and Directors on Oil and Gas Disclosure.
All filings can be accessed electronically under Northern Spirit's profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.SOURCE Northern Spirit Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV