- Reported earnings per diluted share from continuing operations of $1.28 compared to $0.20 in first quarter of 2011; adjusted earnings per diluted share from continuing operations of $1.32 compared to $1.29 in year ago quarter;
- Reported commissions and fees increased 1% compared with the first quarter of 2011;
- Organic growth in commissions and fees of 2%; 3% excluding Loan Protector results;
- Reported operating margin of 31.3% compared to 23.7% in first quarter of 2011; adjusted operating margin of 32.6% compared to 33.0% in year ago quarter;
- Launched $100 million share repurchase plan.
Willis Group Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.